This Simple circuit Shows How you can make a Simple Wire Break Alarm Circuit with IRFZ44N MOSFET. You can use basically any N-Channel MOSFET.
- Here LED and the Buzzer is connected in Parallel Configuration. So it means that if the LED is powered then also the Buzzer is Powered.
- Here We are giving the 12V power to the circuit, and the LED is 3V So we will need a Current Limiting Resistor. Here R2 150R is the Current Limiting Resistor.
- from 12V VCC to the MOSFET’s Gate Pin is connected with a 33k Resistor. and the MOSFET’s Gate to the course is connected with a wire Loop.
- So, we all know current flows through the shortest path so, the current will flow from 12v VCC to the GND. it will not go to the Mosfet’s Gate pin.
- But when you cut the loop wire then 33k Resistor flows current from +12V to MOSFET’s Gate Pin. So, it powers up the MOSFET and the Load that is connected with the Mosfet (3V LED and the 5V BUZZER) will be powered up.