Custom YouTube Play Button Award
People would get Play Buttons from YouTube when they crosse the minimum threshold of 100k subscribers with a Silver Play Button. For some enjoyment, I have made this Custom YouTube Play Button Award 50,000 Subscribers. You can also make 10, 100 subscribers Play Button using this DIY Process. The Button is fully RGB it can get any colour as your wish through the controller If you have an RGB pc then you can also sink the lighting with your cabinet. (I have an Asus Motherboard. This motherboard supports 5050 RGB LED strips, as a result, I will sink it with my RGB Cabinet.) you can also use any type of 3rd party controller for controlling the lighting flow.
If you have some budget then I will suggest you go for WS2812B LEDs you can control each and every LED through a data signal. So, for this reason, I would say go for WS2812B LEDs. For my pc, there is no port for this type of LED strips that’s why I am not using WS2812B LED strips for custom YouTube Play Button.
- Acrylic Sheets 4mm
- 5050 RGB LEDs 12v
- 5050 LED Strip Controller
- 12v power supply
YouTube video link:
Here is our YouTube channel’s video. You can also watch the video for better understanding. Feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and don’t forget to press the bell icon.
Online Link Of Needed Components:
- RGB LED Strip: http://bit.ly/2Tk8u9R
- 12V Power Supply: http://bit.ly/2Ttir3Y
- RGB strip Controller: http://bit.ly/2EDMxrR
- Acrylic Sheet: http://bit.ly/2C5agRj
- Soldering Iron: http://bit.ly/2EP7qln
- Glue Gun: http://bit.ly/2VxNrgo
- RGB LED Strip: https://amzn.to/2EN4ipY
- 12V Power Supply: https://amzn.to/2HgyoE6
- RGB strip Controller: https://amzn.to/2VCzQV7
- Acrylic Sheet: https://amzn.to/2VCmwA6
- Soldering Iron: https://amzn.to/2H03VuD
- Glue Gun: https://amzn.to/2H0D6qc
How to make?
- Firstly you have to printout that you want to show in the acrylic Sheets. For this reason, I have printed
YouTube logo in an A4 sheet.
- If you have a transparent cover in the acrylic sheet you don’t need to peel off the plastic from the acrylic sheet plastic guard.
- Then cut the acrylic as the dimensions you wish. Then we can go to our next Steps.
- Cut the icon of the YouTube icon and paste it on the acrylic sheet. Make sure everything is pasted correctly.
- Use sticky tape for keeping the paper in its right place.
- After that, we will go to our next process that is mining.
- Use a sharp bit for mining purposes.
- I have also drowned the 50,000 subscribers logo. You can also printout it also.
- Use the same process for the mining as before and the DIY play structure is complete.
- Now we will use some RGB LEDs for decoration. You can use ws2812b LEDs. But for my case, I had only 5050 LEDs lying around. And also I have the LED controller for the 5050 LED strip. For this reason, I will use 5050 LED strips.
- I have cut the led strip as needed. And I stuck the LED strips with Hot Glue on a piece of cardboard. I attached cardboard angles for the acrylic sheet support.
- Now I placed the acrylic sheet on the cardboard plane. And stuck hot glue in 2 sides.
- I used alligator clip for more support and giving time for glue to stick.
- Now I have used an RGB controller for running the LED strip. We also need an AC 12V wall adapter for running the LED Strip.
- I connected 4 pins LED Header with the RGB controller 4pin female header. Connected the power supply wire and switched on the mains power supply.
- By changing the modes from the IR remote controller we can get a variety of color. You can also set any simple color from the IR Remote.
- I made this Custom Play button for my pleasure. You can also draw anything as you wish. Make sure you have a printed copy of the mining product.
- Be careful while working with sharp materials.
- The author is not responsible for any injury happened by making this DIY kind of stuff. Do this at your own risk.
- You must have some general knowledge of basic electronics. Otherwise, you may damage any electronic components.
This is the first post of circuitbest.com. If you have any questions about Custom YouTube Play Button then feel free to comment in the description box. I will try to solve your problems. You can also contact us through contact us form.